Saturday 12 February 2011

Hello World!

Well, I've decided to give bloging ago, so here's my first post. Being a direct sort of guy, I suppose there's only really three real questions that need answering in my first post .....

  1. Who am I?
  2. What's all the cuckolding stuff about?
  3. What am I going to blog about?
Who am I?

I'm a mid thirties married guy living in the North Staffordshire area. I like to describe myself as a Bull, but that's a term from the cuckold scene and so it's probably better to describe myself as a alpha male, someone who's sexually assertive and likes to lead.

Yes, I did say I was married and before you ask, no, I'm not cheating on my wife. She knows about this and loves my Bull side but then she's an incredibly horny woman herself and we're secure enough in our marriage for us to experience all sorts of things (more on that in a later blog).

Workwise, I run a large marketing department for a company that makes high end network security equipment, so I'm used to living in the corporate world. Before that, I managed a marketing company, working my way up the company after leaving the army.

Physically, I'm 6'1 tall, slim athletic build and well built where it counts ....

I just love bringing smiles to ladies faces!

What's all the cuckolding stuff about?

My lovely wicked wife and I got into swinging quite early in our relationship, and so we've had many years in the scene and met many wonderful people. As part of that, I've had the pleasure of being with lots of wives. One of the things I really enjoy is making women cum, and not just once, but over and over again. With me being above average in the trouser department, there's been many times where some wife has had a good time and knowing that I've hit places her husband probably never had was always a bit of an ego boost. Yes, I know it's a bit arrogant, but I wouldn't be an alpha if I wasn't - lol.

Hitting the top!
But I digress, back to the cuckolding. We were playing with a couple at a club a few years ago, well, I say playing, I was with the wife, her hubby was watching and my dirty darling was busy with another girl in the corner. The wife was on all fours moaning like crazy whilst I was going like steamtrain from behind her. Just as I was about to cum, she told me that she wanted me to cover her arse in cum, well, who was I to refuse?

Afterwards, she called over her hubby and told him to lick her clean, which he did without hesitation. I was blown away as I sat there watching her hubby cleaning up my cum whilst she told how useless he was as a lover and how much I'd made her cum. That was it, I was hooked and so was my wife. Ever since then, we've still played in the swinging scene, but we both love it when I'm bulling whether we're together or I'm out and she's waiting to hear how it's gone. So, that's how I ended up in the cuckold scene, it's been great so far and we haven't looked back.

What am I going to blog about?

Well, the obvious answer is me and cuckolding, and that's about right. As part of my day job, I spend a lot of time building resources for various different things, so I thought I'd do the same with this blog. I'm hoping to use it to document my adventures as well as sharing all the interesting bits and bobs I find on the web, but that's not set in stone, who know where it might lead me! In the meantime, hope you find it interesting gals and guys, and if you have any questions, just ask :-)

Staffs Bull

3 comments:

  1. We would be very interested in chatting
    Devonsubcouple on fab :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great blog, you should post more though. We're a cuck couple who sometimes gets to north staffs so feel free to look us up "coupleoxford" at cuckoldforum.net

    ReplyDelete
  3. im master4cuckold brown bi penis chocolat 22.7
    skype/mail box / nolimit6969@hotmail.fr
    skype/mail box / penischocolat@hotmail.com
    sperme_man2001@yahoo.com


    http://motherless.com/u/sperme_man
    http://www.imagefap.com/profile/master4cuckold
    http://cfchat.cfwives.com/fullinfo.php?session=c80d6eb7f1a4eeb06530ff912fd727ca&user_id=11640
    https://www.blacktowhite.net/members/penis-chocolat.146304/
    http://www.slutwives.com/members/nolimit2000.655724/
    http://collarspace.com my id penischocolat
    //sendvid.com/ezg0r5s4
    http://sendvid.com/tuhd7tl9
    http://sendvid.com/fpu3a68w#

    ReplyDelete