Sunday 27 February 2011

Cuckolding Thoughts : What makes a Bull?

I was thinking earlier about what it is that makes a guy a Bull, so I thought it'd be a good topic for a blog....

Well, there is the obvious asset!
Ask anyone in the cuckolding scene what makes a Bull and you'll get the obvious answer, a big cock! I won't deny that it certainly helps, I mean you're not going to get a woman wet between the legs in anticipation with something that looks more like it belongs in a packet of sausages than hanging between a horses rear legs!

But, a big cock doesn't make the Bull, in fact, I've know a few Bulls with pretty average size cocks. The thing is, it's not just about cock size, yes it certainly helps, but being a Bull is more of a mental thing than a physical one. You can be hung like a horse but if you don't have the right mindset, you're not going to get a woman tingling in all the right places.

So, what's the right mindset you ask. Well, all the good Bulls I've ever know have had a attitude of sorts, a slight arrogance that comes with being an alpha male, a pack leader. That's what women really want, someone to take them, to fuck them hard, to use them for their pleasure.

For example, I consider myself pretty damn good in the sack. Over the years, I learned what turns women on, how to tickle those sweet spots, what to whisper in their ears whilst fucking them into oblivion but that doesn't mean that when I'm with a woman, I'm aiming to please her, hell no, I'm there for my pleasure.

Now, that may seem strange, but think about it for a moment, if I did approach a woman with the intent to pleasing her all night, I'm putting myself in a position of servitude to her, my aim becomes making her happy. I might as well call myself a cucky, spend all night busting my balls giving her a good time just to be dismissed once she's had her fill of orgasms.

When, I'm with a woman, I'm in it for me, I want to hear her scream my name, I want her to do things for me that she'd never do for her husband but the only way that it's going to happen is if I go in with the mindset of it's about what I want. Whenever I've taken this approach, the woman I'm with is always hornier and always cums harder than if I take a more passive role. In truth, it's what women want, to be taken by what they perceive as a real man, and in doing so, I give them more pleasure than if I actually try to spend my time trying to pleasure them. It may sound strange, but it's true, woman want to be fucked and fucked hard!

So, in summary, having a big cock is great, but to be a Bull, you have a big attitude to go with it.

Now, to the blokes out there, this is probably sounds like I'm some big headed dick, so I'd like all you ladies out there to add your thoughts, which do you prefer most, a guy who'll pleasure you all night or a guy who'll take you all night for his pleasure. Come on now, don't be shy!


Staffs Bull

2 comments:

  1. You've just explained exactly what I want in a man, but never knew how to explain it. 100% correct and not only will the lady be more wanting she will be more egar to please!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Enjoyed this piece enormously and, though I had already decided mindset was paramount, it's really helped me crystalise what I'm looking for in my first bull and what I expect from him. Thank you! PS Want to be fucked really hard!

    ReplyDelete